Friday, May 7, 2021

Two apples




Two apples 
Oil on canvas board framed 
5x7”
Available for purchase on DailyPaintWorks.com

I’ve been taking Kelli Folsom’s vital art sessions since April 2020. I’m learning and enjoying so much with the VAS. I’m so happy and proud of myself how far I’ve come and accomplished in a year. I’m so grateful that I’ve met such a great art teacher and the art community in my solo art journey. In order to get to the next level, there will be so much to learn for sure, but at the same time,  I’m finding the joy and gratitude of what I’m doing in the process. Going into the place I’ve never been before scares me sometimes yet exciting!!
Every piece is my happiness and a piece of my heart. 
I hope to bring joy to everyone through my artworks.
Thank you for looking!
Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment