Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Kindness


“Kindness”
Oil on linen, 2018
41 x 24.2 cm
Portrait Commission
























“As you breathe in, cherish yourself.  As you breathe out, cherish all Beings.”
~Dalai Lama 

This is a portrait commissioned painting I devoted myself for such a long time wholeheartedly. It was  such a great opportunity for me to face many challenges during the process.
When I completed this, I filled with deep emotion.

This was selected for APERO gallery Fine Art Catalogue ‘Heritage’.  It’s archived, and also you get to see many great paintings of talented international artists in there, so please go check it out!
www.showapero.com

  
Now I’m so happy this piece is finally in a lovely home!

Thank you for viewing.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment