Saturday, November 11, 2017

APERO gallery Nov Online Fine Art Catalogue


This is my curated piece from Apero gallery Nov ‘Reflection’ Fine Art Catalogue. Thank you Apero gallery!  It’s such an honor to be a part of it with those great artists.  I love reading the curator review by the curator E.E.Jacks, she describes the artworks so precise and beautifully.  If you haven't seen it yet, please visit their site. www.ShowApero.com

One more thing, I want to announce that recently I launched my website!  It took me such a long time since I did it all by myself who is so low tech.  You will see my portrait and flower drawings at the age of 5 years old in ‘About Me’.  Thanks to my wonderful mom who kept them for such a long time.  I found them when I visited my hometown this year.  I took some photos of another drawings as well, so maybe I will upload in near future on this blog.

My website address is...(sorry, I still need to find out how to link from here to the website)

www.sachiyoshimotoart.com

Okay, so now I can go back to paint!

Thank you for reading.
Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment